The Final Land Releases at Freemans Ridge
The Ingham Property Group is pleased to announce the final stage releases of land at Freemans Ridge.
It’s the ideal time to plan a new home on one of the limited-number of generously sized blocks. The lots in stage 12A are located along Rosedale Circuit with blocks averaging 450sqm with 15m frontages. All lots are fully serviced and Telstra Velocity ready. Click here to view.
Freemans Ridge is one of the most popular new estates in Sydney’s South-West and it’s easy to understand why, the range of established facilities is hard to beat.
Our on-site sales centre is now open 12 noon to 3pm every Monday, Friday and Sunday – or other times by appointment. The sales centre is located on Sarah Hollands Drive and there’s ample on-site parking. Just look for the signs behind Carnes Hill Marketplace.
Click here to view the current release plan.
Freemans Ridge has established a great reputation over the past decade and has attracted many high-quality homes and leading builders.
Located in the midst of already established services, with many new regional facilities on the way, this is a very appealing and convenient area to build a new home.
The different neighbourhoods all have their own character with a choice of outlooks and lots of open space and remember you can always bring your own builder when you secure one of our freehold blocks.
If you would like to receive up-dates simply register your details here.
A Well-Established Community
Freemans Ridge has an envied reputation as one of the most popular locations in the region having attracted many of Sydney’s leading builders and most discerning home-owners.
No other estate can offer all these and many other advantages in such an accessible and central location:
- Freehold land
- Already well-established high-quality homes
- Right opposite Carnes Hill Shopping Centre
- Woolworths Supermarket and Big W
- Aldi Supermarket
- Carnes Hill Medical Centre
- Only 10-minutes to Liverpool CBD and Westfield Liverpool
- Close to Edmondson Park and Leppington rail stations
- Easy access to future Western Sydney airport & economic zone
- Opposite the Michael Clarke recreation and Carnes Hill Community Centre – featuring outstanding facilities
- Surrounded by excellent choice of highly-regarded schools