Welcome to Freemans Ridge, the most popular new estate in Sydney’s South West. We are delighted to outline some information about the estate and the great land, house & land packages and off the plan homes for sale.
Our sales and display centre and display village, which includes Mortgage Choice is located on Sarah Hollands Drive. We are open Saturday – Tuesday from 11am-3pm, and there’s ample on-site parking. Look for the signs behind the Carnes Hill Marketplace.
Freemans Ridge began welcoming residents in 2009, and the community has continued to grow at a rapid pace since.
Located in the midst of already established facilities, it’s the kind of location that many people looking to build a new home are naturally attracted to. Our new residents include a wide cross section of new families as well a some ‘local change’ buyers keen to move to this very appealing and convenient area.
Freemans Ridge offers a variety of home sites, house & land packages and already completed homes. You can also access home loans via an on-site Mortgage Choice office.
As the estate continues to see more new residents settle in, there will be new releases coming onto the market for sale. The different neighbourhoods being developed each provide a choice of outlooks for our freehold blocks.
If you would like to receive up-dates simply register your details.
A range of impressive features available to Freemans Ridge residents are listed below:
- Freehold land
- Plans for more than 900 blocks
- Adjoining Carnes Hill Marketplace
- Woolworths Supermarket & Big W
- Aldi Supermarket
- Only 10 minutes to Liverpool CBD and Westfield Liverpool
- Liverpool Hospital
- A wide choice of established schools
- Easy access to the M5, M7 and Hume Highway
- Future direct access to Casula Station and the planned CityRail Station at Edmondson Park
- Adjoins an expanding area of open space connecting into Western Sydney Parklands
- Future plans for new community and sporting facilities (STCA)